- Public bathrooms and showers would be a hell of a lot easier to deal with.
- No more worrying about what would happen if I was in a car accident or something.
- Wouldn’t always have to disclose to someone in case of medical emergency.
- Less worrying about potential health emergencies in general.
- Wouldn’t have to wonder about what’ll happen when I’m old and possibly need to go to a nursing home.
It’s not enough to change my mind (figure I should at least enjoy what I’m adding to my body), but things like this have been kind of nagging me all week.Â Just finished a cross-country road trip that required going through the south and having a penis would’ve made that a hell of a lot less stressful.Â Not too much more because I’m still…me, but enough that it would’ve been nice.Â For all that penises are fun, there are also some decent non-sexual reasons to get one.