No, it is not currently possible for a trans man to have a male reproductive system. We cannot produce sperm. We cannot *ejaculate. Our testicles (if we have them) are silicone. At the moment the surgical options are something of a trade off between size and the ability to get hard without mechanised assistance, seminal vesicles, vas deferens, etc. aren’t even an afterthought. Reproduction is still a fairly new consideration for trans people. Until recently it was assumed that sterility was desired by everyone involved. If you’re interested in having biological children I suggest finding a doctor who can help you go through your options.
*At least, we cannot ejaculate in the same way cis men can. I know of a few guys who can in, uh, other ways.
- Public bathrooms and showers would be a hell of a lot easier to deal with.
- No more worrying about what would happen if I was in a car accident or something.
- Wouldn’t always have to disclose to someone in case of medical emergency.
- Less worrying about potential health emergencies in general.
- Wouldn’t have to wonder about what’ll happen when I’m old and possibly need to go to a nursing home.
It’s not enough to change my mind (figure I should at least enjoy what I’m adding to my body), but things like this have been kind of nagging me all week.Â Just finished a cross-country road trip that required going through the south and having a penis would’ve made that a hell of a lot less stressful.Â Not too much more because I’m still…me, but enough that it would’ve been nice.Â For all that penises are fun, there are also some decent non-sexual reasons to get one.